What do you know about Ukraine? If you fond of traveling , love to meet new culture and people you certainly will have a lot of fun visiting Ukraine with it friendly people, beautiful nature, delicious food and intriguing history.
Welcome to Ukraine! This is a beautiful green country in the south-eastern part of Central Europe with a long rich history, wonderful nature and beautiful people!
- One of Ukraine is the largest countries within Europe
- Three hours distance from the main capital cities in Europe
- 23000km of railways
- 7 UNESCO heritage cities in Ukraine
- Odessa is in top of 5 operas in the world
First of all, this country is full of culture, natural beauty and there are various places which are full of fun and entertainment.
As Europe’s a second largest country, Ukraine is a land of wide and as a result fertile agricultural plains, with large pockets of heavy industry in the east and huge numbers of universities. Probably the great attention is paid to the science and education. There are National Academy of Science of Ukraine, 1400 scientific-research institutes, 1009 higher-educational establishments in the country with 2,4 mln students, among them 27 000 foreign citizens from 130 countries of the world.
SO THERE ARE SOME FACTS about Ukraine
- Population 44.9 million
- Area 603,700 sq km (233,090 sq miles)
- Major languagesUkrainian (official), Russian
- Major religion Christianity
- Life expectancy 64 years (men), 75 years (women)
- Currency hryvnia, UAH