We are here to make your admission process as easy as possible. Terefore we are ready and eager to support you in all steps of admission procedure.
“Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs”
There are three main steps. Let us find them out
1. The first step of admission process to study in Ukraine is your invitation letter
The invitation letter contains a shining hologram with the Ukraine’s national sign on it, student’s passport details and the complete name of the University.
To get an invitation letter we require the following documents:
- Scanned copy of international passport (Data page)
- Scanned copy of School leaving certificate (Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/ WAEC/ NECO/Bachelor/Master’s)
- Filled Application Form
2.The second step is getting visa
- Original invitation letter from Unversity
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (For 1st year Bachelor Level students) (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Bachelor Degree (For Master Level students)(translated into Ukrainian language)
- Master’s Degree (For PhD Level students)(translated into Ukrainian language)
- Transcripts (For Masters and PhD students)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during their studying in Ukraine. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- 8 Passport size Photos
It goes without saying you feel pretty nervous and exciting about coming to another country. Don’t worry you are not alone.
Our representative will warmly welcome you at airport :), clear your immigration, and escort you to the place of your destination.
We would like to draw your special attention to the fact that Ukrainian Airport officials do not allow students to enter Ukrainian territory if they are not informed of his/ her arrival
SO, please, scan your Air Ticket at least a week prior to your arrival, so we complete arrival arrangements and inform Airport authorities about your arrival time and flight number in time
After your arrival you make an official agreement with our company. It is beneficial for both sides. From your side it is a good guaranty we will support you from your entering to university till your graduation. From our side it is legal document of your responsibility to pay all needed payments (including fees to university and our service).
We will finish the process of your registration; help you to feel comfortable in your university and in Ukraine.
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Admission to the Bachelor Degree program requires High School Result or Certificate and your International passport. An applicant is supposed to pass, with good grades with not less than five credited subject. To apply you must fill the online Application form and send us your scanned copies of your International passport and School result to our email.
Your health should be in good condition. You should have Secondary School result to apply for an under-graduate study program
MASTER DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Admission to the Master Degree program requires Ukrainian University Bachelor’s Diploma with sufficiently high grades
Post graduate applicants should fill and submit an online Application form and send us scanned copies of your International Passport (only first page where photo and details appear), Result/Certificate to our email